We hope you find the information here helpful to solving any issues you might encounter. Still not finding what you're looking for? Contact Us.
- How can I take a survey?
- There are two ways that you can take a survey: You can access them via the Survey Center on vipvoice.com, or by checking the inbox of the email address that you registered to vipvoice.com with. There may be an email invitation waiting for you right now! To ensure that you receive all of your surveys, add vipvoice.com to your list of allowed domains.
- How often will survey invites be sent to me?
- The number of survey invitations received varies for each member. This is typically determined by the survey needs of our clients, and whether your profile/demographic information (e.g. age, gender, education level, etc.) match the requirements for a given survey.
Continue to check your inbox for invites. In addition, you can also check the Survey Center for survey opportunities. Make sure all your profiles are up to date, so relevant survey invites can be sent to you.
- What is a partner survey?
- As a member of VIP Voice, you may be asked to participate in surveys conducted by one of our trusted research partners. Members are directed to these surveys based on demographic criteria (e.g. age and gender) needed for the survey. When you agree to participate in a partner survey, you are directed to a survey hosted on the partner’s website.
- What do I earn for completing partner surveys?
- When you complete a partner survey, you will earn VIP Points.
- Why was I told “I don’t qualify for a survey”?
- In order to qualify for a survey, you need to meet some minimum survey requirements, e.g. you have purchased one or more items that the survey is asking about. If you didn’t qualify for one survey, this does not mean you will not qualify for others.
- What do I do if I encounter a technical issue with a survey?
- We do our best to make our surveys compatible with a variety of common browsers, operating systems, internet connection types, and devices. We find that our surveys function best when using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser. If you experience a technical issue while taking a survey, please submit a ticket to the help desk and include as much information as possible- the Survey ID number, and screenshots of the issue so our customer service team can assist you. To submit a ticket to the help desk, click Contact Us located on the right hand side of this page.
- Where can I view how many surveys I have completed?
- To view how many surveys you have completed, click Account located at the top of this page. You’ll be able to see a history of all the surveys that you’ve completed and the points that you’ve earned over the past 60 days.
Daily Digest Journal
- I lost my link to my journal, can a new one be sent?
- The link for Daily Digest is http://mydailydigest.vipvoice.com. This link can be bookmarked so you have it when needed.
- How do I know if I completed a day?
- The Daily Digest Journal consists of 3 pages, My Quick List, Event Details, and My Daily Summary. The My Quick List and Event Details pages must be completed before proceeding to the My Daily Summary page to complete a day.
Once you have gotten to the My Daily Summary page, click the blue 'click here' link located in the orange box at the top of the page to complete a day.
After you have clicked this link, messaging will appear to inform you the day has been completed. You will also see a green check mark at the top of the page over the day/date that is complete.
If you do not receive a message informing you the day was complete and a green check mark, your points will not be credited to your account and you will not be eligible for the $25 reward.
- When will I receive my reward?
- Once you complete your journal, your redemption email containing a link to claim your $25 reward will be sent within 5-7 business days. When you receive the email, click on the link. You will be directed to the Paylution Incentives (our reward fulfillment partner) website to complete a brief registration. Once your registration is complete, you will receive your gift card number and balance and can begin using your card.
If you do not receive your redemption email by the 8th business day, submit a ticket to our help desk for assistance. To submit a ticket to the help desk, click Contact Us located on the right hand side of this page.
Expand All Survey Help Questions | Hide All Survey Help Questions
- How many points will I earn for completing a survey?
- For each survey that you complete, you will earn VIP Points. The number of points you earn depends on your current reward level, how many surveys you have completed, plus whether you qualify for the survey. In order to qualify for a survey, you need to meet some minimum survey requirements, e.g. you have purchased one or more items that the survey is asking about.
If you do not meet the qualifications, you will still receive VIP Participation points. To learn more about VIP Points click here.
- What are VIP Qualification Points?
- If you qualify (based on some minimum survey requirements) for a survey and complete it, you will earn VIP Qualification Points based on your current reward level as well as how many surveys you have completed thus far.
To learn more about VIP Qualification Points click here.
- What are VIP Participation Points?
- When you complete a survey, but do not qualify, you will earn VIP Participation Points based on your current reward level. In order to qualify for a survey, you need to meet some minimum survey requirements, e.g. you have purchased one or more items that the survey is asking about.
To learn more about VIP Participation Points click here.
- Why were my points not credited?
- You will earn points for VIP Voice surveys upon completion of each survey. Points for Partner surveys can take up to 48 hours to be credited to your account. Partner surveys are surveys conducted by one of our trusted research partners. Members are directed to these surveys based on demographic criteria (e.g. age and gender) needed for the survey. When you agree to participate in a partner survey, you are directed to a survey hosted on the partner’s website.
If you do not receive credit for a survey, submit a ticket to the helpdesk with the Survey ID number so our customer service team can assist you. To submit a ticket to the help desk, click Contact Us located on the right hand side of this page.
- How do I earn points?
- VIP Voice members can earn points by completing eligible VIP Voice surveys.
- How do I use my points?
- Points can be used as entries into sweepstakes in SweepLand or bids into auctions in BidLand. Points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for prizes themselves.
- How many sweepstakes entries or auction bids is each point worth?
- Each point is worth one sweepstakes entry or one bid into an auction. There is no minimum number of points needed to enter any SweepLand sweepstakes, however for a BidLand auction, you must enter a bid greater than the “Current High Bid” for that auction.
- Where can I see how many points I have?
- You can view your points balance on the Account Page, Reward Center, SweepLand, and BidLand.
- Can I save my points or do I have to use them immediately?
- You can accrue your points as long as you remain an active VIP Voice member. Members who have not completed a survey in 6 months will have their points forfeited and account closed.
- Can I change or edit my points before a sweepstakes or auction closes?
- You can increase or decrease the number of points entered at any time prior to the close of a SweepLand sweepstakes, however once you bid on an auction, you can’t reduce or retract your bid, but your points are instantly returned to your account once you are outbid by another member.
- Do my points expire?
- Earned points do not expire as long as you remain an active VIP Voice member. Members who have not completed a survey in 6 months will have their points forfeited and account closed. Points cannot be combined or transferred with other members.
- Why were my points deducted if I didn’t win the prize?
- In SweepLand, once a sweepstakes closes, all points that you have submitted into that drawing are deducted from your account.
- If I am the highest bidder of a VIP Bonus Points auction, will the points I used to win the auction be returned to my account?
- No. All auctions including bonus points auctions operate under the same rules. If you are the highest bidder, the points you used to win will not be returned to your account. Your points are only ever returned to your account for a BidLand auction when you are outbid for an auction by another member.
Expand All Points Questions | Hide All Points Questions
- What is Reward Center?
- Reward Center is where VIP Voice members can participate in our exciting SweepLand and BidLand reward programs, get exclusive discounts and offers from VIP Voice partners, and see recent and previous winners.
- What are the rewards for completing surveys?
- Members earn VIP points for completing surveys. Each point is worth one entry into a SweepLand sweepstakes or one bid into a BidLand auction.
- Who is eligible for SweepLand and BidLand?
- SweepLand and BidLand are open to all active VIP Voice members who are legal residents of the United States (and District of Columbia) ages 13 years and older, and legal residents of Canada ages 18 years and older at the time of enrollment.
- Can I see more information about a particular sweepstakes or auction?
- Yes. Click on any image or prize name on the SweepLand or BidLand prize board to get additional information about that particular sweepstakes or auction.
- What is the difference between SweepLand and BidLand?
- SweepLand is our sweepstakes program. In SweepLand, points can be entered into various sweepstakes. Once a sweepstakes closing date passes, all points you have submitted into that drawing are deducted from your account. For example, if you submit 500 points into any sweepstakes, after the sweepstakes closes, the 500 points will not be returned to your account. SweepLand winners are chosen at random one to two weeks after the sweepstakes close date. If you are a winner, you will be notified by email from email@example.com. To ensure that you receive your notification should you be chosen as a winner, add biworldwide.com to your list of allowed domains.
BidLand is our auction program. In BidLand, bids can be placed into various auctions. The highest bidder at the end of the auction is the winner and will have their points deducted from their account. If you are not the highest bidder, any points entered into that auction will be placed back into your Points Available Balance. BidLand winners are notified by email from firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that you receive your notification, add biworldwide.com to your list of allowed domains.
- What are the odds of winning a SweepLand sweepstakes?
- Your chances of winning depend on the number of entries submitted into each sweepstakes by other VIP Voice members. You can see where other members are placing their points by checking out the “Current Most Popular Sweepstakes” section. This is located on the right hand side of the SweepLand page.
- Why do some sweepstakes or auctions not show the name of the manufacturer?
- As a market research company, we will not disclose the name of prize manufacturers in the industries that we cover, in order to ensure that we do not influence members’ purchase behavior or survey responses. Rest assured that all prizes awarded will be from leading and recognizable manufacturers.
- How do I create a BidLand ID?
- Before you begin bidding on BidLand auctions, you must first create a BidLand ID. Follow the steps below to help you get started:
- Choose a prize you would like to bid on and click on it.
- You will receive a message to create a BidLand ID. This ID cannot be your email address or an ID that another member has already chosen. If you receive a message that says the ID you entered already exists, that means another member has already chosen it and you will need to pick a different one.
- Once your BidLand ID has been accepted, it is linked to your account and will be automatically attached to all auctions going forward in BidLand.
- How do I change my BidLand ID?
- To change your BidLand ID
- Log in to VIP Voice
- Click on Reward Center
- Click on BidLand
- Click on Edit BidLand ID (located at the top of the BidLand box)
- Erase your Current BidLand ID and enter your new one
- Click Submit
- What are Reward Levels?
- SweepLand and BidLand are tiered reward programs. By taking more surveys, you will move up to higher levels and earn more points for each survey you complete and gain access to exclusive sweepstakes and auctions based on your current.
- How do I know which sweepstakes and auctions I have access to?
- Each sweepstakes and auction has an icon below it that distinguishes which level you need to have reached in order to enter points into that sweepstakes or auction.
Winning a Prize:
- How can I check the recent and past winners of a sweepstakes drawing or auction?
- All winners will be posted to the Winner’s page within two weeks of a sweepstakes or auction closing date.
- How will I know if I won a SweepLand sweepstakes or BidLand auction?
- Sweepstakes Winners will be contacted within one to two weeks of the prize’s closing date from email@example.com with instructions on how to redeem their prize. To ensure that you receive your notification, should you be chosen as a winner, add biworldwide.com to your list of allowed domains.
Final BidLand Highest Bidders will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of the conclusion of an auction. An email containing redemption instructions will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org 5-7 business days after the auction closing date. To ensure that you receive your instructions, add biworldwide.com to your list of allowed domains.
- What is BI Worldwide?
- BI Worldwide is our official prize fulfillment vendor. They contact all BidLand and SweepLand winners after an auction or sweepstakes have been won, and ensure that the prize winner receives their prize.
Expand All Reward Questions | Hide All Reward Questions
Membership and Account Information
- Why should I join VIP Voice?
- Make an impact. Our research helps some of the world's largest companies understand what you want and why. By participating in our surveys, you can be sure your voice will be heard by your favorite brands and retailers.
- Exclusive access to our reward programs. You could win great prizes just for participating. Each day we give away exciting prizes, from cash and gift cards to cutting-edge electronics and exciting vacations. And just for joining, you’ll be entered to win $1,000. We’ll also let you in on exclusive member offers and discounts.
- Like speaking out? Then this is the survey team for you! Not only will you have the chance to take surveys often, but you’ll have exclusive access to our Click N’Pick polls and survey results.
- I registered, but did not receive my activation email.
- Log in to vipvoice.com and another email will automatically be sent. If you do not receive it, check you spam folder. If you are a Gmail user, check your Promotions tab within your inbox before logging in to have another email sent to you.
- I don’t remember my password.
- Enter your email address in the Member Login box and then click “Forgot Your Password?”. A temporary password will be emailed to you to the email address associated with your account.
After you log in with your assigned password, you will be able to change it to one of your own choice by clicking on Account and then selecting Change Password.
- How can I change my password?
- To change your password, follow the steps below:
- Click Account at the top of the VIP Voice home page.
- Click Change Password
- Enter your Current Password
- Enter your New Password
- Confirm your New Password
- Click Update
- How can I update my member profile?
- To update your profile:
- Click My Account
- Click Update Profile
- Click on the profile you would like to update
- Make any necessary updates
- Scroll to the bottom of the profile and click Save
- I am going on vacation. Can my account be put on hold?
- VIP Voice is not able to put accounts on hold. As long as you log in to www.vipvoice.com once within a 6 month period, your account will remain active. When you return, log in and click on Survey Center to see if there is a survey waiting for you.
- How do I contact the Help Desk?
- First, make sure you have pop-ups enabled for vipvoice.com within your browser settings. Then click Contact Us located to the right of the FAQs and then click Helpdesk Support. A window will appear containing information for you to complete and send to our helpdesk.
Once the information is completed, click Save or Send for your ticket to be submitted. Please provide as much information as possible including screen shots, survey id numbers, prize name, etc.in order to help us respond to your ticket as quickly as possible.
Expand All Membership/Account Questions | Hide All Membership/Account Questions